Wednesday, November 20, 2013

YouTube-ing

Share it Please
So, I know I have not updated my last post, but I promise once I figure out how I want to describe each artist I'll do it! :)

Anyways, today I wanted to show you guys one of my favorite "make-up" guru's on YouTube. She's absolutely amazing, she's helped me figure out everyday hairstyles for when I wanted a cute up-do for work and how to do different make-up styles for special events. Her name is Claire Ashely and she's absolutely stunning with or without make-up.



This video I posted is "Elegant Drugstore Make-Up Look" and as I told you guys before, I believe that drug store products can do the exact same thing as big brand names. What I really like about her is that she doesn't just show you what to do, but she also talks to you during the video telling you sometimes why she uses certain products and going step by step without speeding up the video. Before I watched her videos, I was doing make-up completely wrong and I was wondering why my make-up wasn't turning out so nice. I DEFINITELY recommend you watching all her videos.




This other video she has done is "Celebrity French Braid Bun" and this hairstyle has seriously saved me from burning up my hair from straighteners and curling irons. Although it takes a lot of practice, especially if you have never done a french braid before, it's a hairstyle that you'll want to do ALL the time. I mean, look how AWESOME it looks! I'll definitely post a photo of how my hair looks whenever I do this hairstyle next.

So, if you ever wonder how to do smokey eye or how to do a milk braid hair-do like Mary-Kate Olsen, you should definitely check out her YouTube channel! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment