Saturday, November 16, 2013

Make-Up

Share it Please


So, I have decided that my first REAL post on this blog will be about what make up I put on. Normally, I try not to put make-up on, however, today was not one of those day. Excuse the photo of me, I got my eyebrows done after that photo. 

Going from left to right:

1. Bare Mineral's Max Coverage Concealer Brush
2. Bare Mineral's Flawless Face Brush
3. Bare Mineral's Full Flawless Face Brush
4. Sephora Ultra-Smoothing Primer
5. Sephora Perfecting Cover Concealer
6. Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder (Pure Beige)
7. Maybelline Fit Me Bronzer
8. Estee Lauder 01 Blackened Black Eyeliner 
9. Maybelline the Rocket Volum' Express Mascara (No Fake Lashes)
10. Max Factor Eye Brightening Tonal Black Volumising Mascara (No Fake Lashes)

No comments:

Post a Comment