Sunday, November 17, 2013

Before and After

Share it Please
So, I know I didn't write yesterday! I was caught up with other things that I didn't have time to make a post. I plan on making two today :).

For this post, I wanted to show you what I look like before I put make up on (left) and after (right):



I try my hardest not to put make-up on everyday, I feel I look alright with none on. In my previous posts, I wrote which make-up products I used on my face. Probably tomorrow, I'll explain why I used those products and why I believe that drug store make-up can do you just as good as the big name-brand products.

FYI, I have nothing against girls who put make-up on everyday or if they don't. If you love putting it on, go for it. I love following make-up "gurus" on YouTube, that's where I learned how to put make-up on properly! 

For me, it's 50/50 on whether I put make-up on everyday. It depends if I would rather sleep in or wake up early to doll myself up. I remember freshman year, my history teacher said "Make sure you dress up for school. If you look good, you'll most likely feel good!"

However, I want everyone to know that you shouldn't be afraid to show yourself off without make-up. Let people see what you really look like! If your friends or boyfriend or whoever can't accept you for what you look like, then those aren't people you should be hanging with. NEVER change yourself just because someone doesn't approve of the way you look. Everyone is beautiful in their own way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment