Thursday, November 21, 2013

Freeman's free's my skin!

Share it Please
So, I decided to use another Freeman's product: Clay Mask Avocado and Oatmeal. I know I didn't get to post about the Cucumber mask, but I didn't put it on right so I didn't want to take photos :(.
However, for this one I was able to take photos! (If you want to see a description, just look under each photo, lovelies!)

I almost forgot to take a before photo, so I do have some of my make-up remover on my face
Sad all my make-up is off!

PRODUCTS I USED: Ponds cream to remove make-up and Freeman's Mask!
                    

I look scary :O
All SQEAKY CLEAN :D


And can't forget my lip balm *mwuah*
So, this product was pretty amazing. Usually clay masks make me break out REALLY badly right after I put them on. However, this one actually made my face feel a lot cleaner and softer. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that has a hard time finding masks that don't give them a bad reaction. Freeman's has been recommended by almost all the make-up guru's I watch, so I definitely recommend it to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment