Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Why do I have a blog?

Share it Please
It's a common question I've been asked from people I have told. But to clarify things, I don't have this blog for publicity. Publicity meaning: I don't have to this blog to get 100000+ views a day. This blog is here for me to let out all the things that I can't say in words. It helps me say what is on my mind, how I'm feeling, and it helps me relieve a ton of stress I am feeling from school.




I know I started this blog out to do fashion, and don't get me wrong, I am going to go back to that. But honestly, it's been a BIG "boulder off my shoulders" feeling to be able to write down everything that I have been holding in. I choose not to tell people about my blog because I don't want my friends knowing just yet. I did put my link on tumblr (for now), just to see if I can get some "randos" to come to my blog and see how they view my stories/posts. I love to hear feedback about what I write, if you'd like me to talk about a certain subject, or if you'd like to see any of my interests.

I know this post was kind of all over the place, but, I just thought I'd let it out why I have this blog. :)

Another post coming in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment