Monday, February 24, 2014

M.I.A.

Share it Please
I know I know! I've been M.I.A for a long while now! But school has been super busy and my life is just crazy right now.

But to give a QUICK update: there are two cute boys in my classes (I know I would put that first), I'm getting back into photography and my nature side, planning on going on a fruit/veggie type diet, got to see YOUNG THE GIANT in concert, going to Free Press Summer Fest with my baby girl from my old job, FINALLY applying for jobs (Chicago might be a winner!), and I'm finally making more friends...which would happen in my last semester!!

Okay, I know that photo of me is WAY over edited... but I still like it because my hair looks nice. ha! I'm just in a happy mood right now!

Goodnight lovelies. I'll give you a full update Thursday after my exam.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment