Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Designing a T-Shirt

Share it Please
UPDATED SHIRT

So, for some reason the actual saved file is too big so I had to screen shot the shirt. I'm so excited to be able to design the next Campus Recreation employee shirt, it's a big honor. Hopefully they'll be able to do the actual pocket and not just an "image" of a pocket on the shirt. I still need to incorporate our mascot, the roadrunner, into the pocket or shirt some how. But I do love the way it has turned on.

UPDATE: changed up the pattern colors and now the roadrunner looks a lot better. Had to change the font because it was too "feminine" before. Now, it is a more neutral font. Still wanted to include the pattern in the word "UTSA". AH EXCITEMENT!

Sucks that I am leaving University for the real world at the end of July :(, but they said I will still get a shirt if they like it! So I'm going to rock that wherever I get a job (which will hopefully be with Fleishman Hillard as a Creative Intern!!! Still crossing my fingers for a first interview..)

Whoever reads my blog, you are more then welcome to write your opinion down. My boss helped out and gave me some great critiques and advice. So, I would love to hear from anyone else too. Critiques are not meant to be a punishment or to hurt feelings, they are there to help. Learned that from being on the debate team and from my job. 

I love designing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment