Saturday, January 25, 2014

Having fun with photobooth!

Share it Please








So I'm definitely thinking about cutting my hair short and donating it. I'm sure I have about 8 inches that I can donate. I love my long hair and everything, but sometimes it's a little too much to handle. And plus, I feel like I look a tad bit older if I have short hair haha.

So, hopefully by Tuesday I'll make a decision and get it cut on Wednesday after work. This weekend has been so much fun! My best friend had a little party at her place with her family and it was just awesome. Small group of friends, playing games, laughing! That's what fun is all about :).

I got some new running/working out shoes as well! They are just too cute! Well, heading back to Uni tomorrow. :( I miss my mama already...

No comments:

Post a Comment